Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be my Valentine

Dearest Kittens,

Happy Valentine’s Day! I know many of us consider this day to be the Hallmarkification of emotion. People in love don’t really need a special day to be reminded of said love, it should be with them everyday. And people not in love certainly don’t need to be reminded of their lovelessness by an overbearing candy-heart industrial complex. Still, it never hurts to let the ones you care about (that being you, dear kittens) that you care about them. That you appreciate them. That you want to see them naked. Wait, what? Just seeing if you were paying attention.

So I’ve dedicated this Valentine’s Day to a love I know we all share. A love that often does not speak its name. And for some of us, the longest love of our lives. Please allow my friend Hannah Hart to serenade you today. This one’s for you, Internet.

Love,
Ms. Snarker

No comments:

Post a Comment