Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tank Top Tuesday: Music Edition

Music makes the people get together. Or at least that’s what Madonna said at the Super Bowl. But I think it also makes the people get sweaty. And when the people get sweaty, might I suggest they wear a tank top? Yeah. You saw that one coming. Today, as you might have guessed from the thrice-as-nice Pink, is all about musicians getting their tank top on. Or as Pink also illustrates, a little bit off.

Alicia KeysWas anyone else all “Whaaaat?” when you learned she was married to the CEO of Megauploads?

Brandi CarlileI had to miss her when she was in my area. I still have not forgiven myself.

Ani DiFrancoThere’s just something about a woman straddling a chair. And that something is hot.

FeistIs she going to give us some new music again? Soon, please.
p.s. Shoot, she did? Damn, never mind me & the rock I live under...

Michelle BranchI understand she’s gone country. If she keeps wearing stuff like this, I say yeehaw.

Tegan & SaraRemember when I met them over the summer? They definitely weren’t wearing this eye shadow then.

Missy HigginsShe went blonde. I know I’m not supposed to be noticing that, but oh well.

Meshell NdegeocelloPut on “Beautiful” for your girl and try to not get laid. Hint: It is impossible.

Emily HainesI could watch her dance around and play the tambourine on stage forever.

See, Madonna was right. Looking at musicians in their tank tops made us people come together. Happy Tuesday, kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment