Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tank Top Tuesday

Pouring a little out for our canceled home girls today. As thrilled as I am with the networks’ decisions to renew some of my most beloved shows, I sing a mournful little song for the ones who didn’t make it. “Pushing Daisies,” “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles,” “Life,” “Samantha Who?” All these shows featured great female leads and their absence makes the TV landscape a little (well, a lot) less interesting. By comparison, Brad Garrett’s seriously unfunny supposed comedy “’Til Death” just got renewed for a fourth (yes, FOURTH) season. Oh, and it’s going to be the Friday-night lead-in for “Dollhouse.” Screw pouring out the liquor; I think I need to drink it instead. A lot of it. Oh well, maybe our dearly departing ladies in tank tops will soothe my pain.

[Click any and all to enlarge]

Summer GlauSarah ShahiKristin ChenowethAnna FrielChristina ApplegateLena Headey

p.s. TV gods, give these women new shows, pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment